top of page
are yoU a caregiver?
A family caregiver can be someone caring for a spouse or parent, an extended family member, or even a friend or neighbor. Do you provide someone help with:
○ Transportation to medical appointments?
○ Purchasing or organizing medications?
○ Monitoring their medical condition?
○ Communicating with health care professionals?
○ Advocating on their behalf with providers or agencies?
○ Getting in and out of beds or chairs?
If you answered “yes” to any of the examples listed above, you are a caregiver and may benefit from the Caregivers Practicing Resilience (CPR) group workshop.
○ Getting dressed?
○ Bathing or showering?
○ Grocery or other shopping?
○ Preparing meals?
○ Managing finances?
bottom of page